Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Insanity

Well, I'd say that about wraps it up. Insanity. This week has not gone as I'd hoped. Routine has become my friend but it seemed to abandon me this last week. The baby was sick and the three year old cut her hair. To top that off, they all feasted on honey in the wee hours of the morning yesterday, just like Winnie the Pooh, so I awoke to a very sticky crowd. I haven't gotten their room taken care of since that. That being said, they went to Grandma's for the afternoon yesterday. Thank God for grandmas, I tell you what if they're any good at their jobs they are a lifesaver for these kids. I say for the kids, because without them the children would certainly endure a great deal more of Mom's anger. Anyway, since I've had time too cool down now they are to be cleaning their rooms today (though I know it won't get done 'till I'm up there). I am also going to be tilling up the rest of our garden and hopefully getting things planted either today or tomorrow. It should be interesting. Then, with any luck, our routine will befriend us again in the morning. May God bless you and may you recognize and enjoy the blessings He sends today.

No comments:

Post a Comment