Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spelling

I don't have time to write much tonight. In fact, even if I had the time I don't think I would be able to focus enough to say anything worth reading. It has been a good week so far, but I have a terrible headache tonight and am being kind of a pansy after my gardening yesterday. :p I just wanted to apologize for all my misspelled words and randomly placed apostrophes. I read over some of my posts earlier and those kind of things drive me crazy when I'm reading. I type these so fast though, because the thoughts running through my brain may not be there in a few minutes, and it is usually fairly late at night. (They never have the right time at the bottom of my posts. They must be in a different time zone.) So, I have tried to edit these things, but sometimes the things I thought I noticed reading through were impossible to find when I went to edit them. So, if you happen to be of the same strange sort as me, and get driven crazy by things like this, I'm sorry. May you thoroughly enjoy God's blessings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment