Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Exhaustion

Today I woke up exhausted. There has just been so much going on in my life lately I have avoided sleep. That and I haven't been feeling great so even when I made time for sleep it didn't work out so well for me. Therefore, today I sat around in my jammies, played with my kids and napped with my kids. I didn't get around for the day until 5 o'clock this evening, and only then because I needed to take the kids for the last day of the children's meetings at church for the year. Tomorrow I have an appointment with a chiropractor though, so I'm hoping to be feeling better after that. I hate that I didn't get anything done today, but everyone survived a day with a lazy momma. I guess as long as it's a really rare occasion it won't hurt anyone for Mom to take a day off. :) Well, I've been to tired to think of anything deep or insightful to say tonight but I hope that when you need to take time and recuperate you are unafraid to, and may you enjoy all the Lord's blessings upon your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment